Thought For Life


People often say that this or that person has not yet found himself. But the self is not something one finds, it is something one creates. ~Thomas Szasz, "Personal Conduct," The Second Sin, 1973



Sunday, February 6, 2011

Natural hairstylee! ---->BANTU ISLAND!


soooo i tried this hairstlye.... i first twisted my hair and when i removed the bantu's the curls were CUUUTTTEE!! i forgot to take a picture SORRY lol but it was wonderful resultsss i would try it again but there are soo many other hairtstyles i want to tryy. PLUSSS i decided to start GROWING MY NATURAL HAIR NO I'VE NEAVA HAD A BIG CHOP or anything am just in secondary school c'mon i've neva relaxed my hair i just suddenly started watching youtube videos that made me BELIEVE thst it is POSSIBLE to grow ur natural hair so i want to do that! i want waist length ofcourse reach for the highest lol ORCOURSE healthy hair means growing hair so FIRST i am going to get my hair HEALTHY. or at least try. so this here ladies or gents....... this here is my HAIR DIARIES. this is me at 15 well am still 15 lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment