Thought For Life


People often say that this or that person has not yet found himself. But the self is not something one finds, it is something one creates. ~Thomas Szasz, "Personal Conduct," The Second Sin, 1973



Wednesday, June 29, 2011

protective style ;)


Alot of people thought i had locs hahaa!!! i luv this style....the only thing is..i hv no idea how am gonna take it out....this is thread by the way. I wrapped the thread around my hair n it really stretched with like almost no shrinkage. i used castor oil ^_^!! can't rember my moisturizer......this is day 4 of this style.i'm trying to leave it in for about 2 weeks or until school closes for the summer.(which is soon)

1 comment:

  1. hey, i like the idea of this. I'm gonna have to try it with my teenie twists one day ^_^

    ReplyDelete