Thought For Life


People often say that this or that person has not yet found himself. But the self is not something one finds, it is something one creates. ~Thomas Szasz, "Personal Conduct," The Second Sin, 1973



Friday, June 15, 2012

Graduation is coming....... FINALLY!

This week i dedicated to HIGH BUNS! just wrap at night and go! so easy, convenient and cute!
I've finally completed my exams. I feel so free and I can't wait to begin this summer of absolute blissful freedom! I've had my first graduation rehearsal hehe. I honestly wont miss secondary school that much but hey, I made some good memories...though they were few, but still good!



I need a lil help figuring out what hairstyle i'll do for graduation, please help me out and comment with your ideas :)

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

2 comments:

  1. I love this style on her..High buns are always a life savor!! Great post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now THAT is a bun to be proud of!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete