Thought For Life


People often say that this or that person has not yet found himself. But the self is not something one finds, it is something one creates. ~Thomas Szasz, "Personal Conduct," The Second Sin, 1973



Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A New Journey


My family has always been talking about changing our diet, finally we saw the video of that 70 yr old woman who had found her fountain of youth (her garden of veggies) and we just got super motivated to begin our journey to a healthier life. The blogger heyfranhey also has been a great inspiration and i hope that posting this post will keep me dedicated to continuing this.
My first smoothie i made this morning, lol banana and paw paw/papaya.
At first i was like.....okay...this doesn't taste too bad at all. i don't much like paw paw but i know its good for the body. But the smoothie actually made the taste better! the smell of the paw paw which i hate was completely drowned by the banana.
I'm so excited about this new goal! I can't wait to experiment with smoothies and I know for sure the results will be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment