Thought For Life


People often say that this or that person has not yet found himself. But the self is not something one finds, it is something one creates. ~Thomas Szasz, "Personal Conduct," The Second Sin, 1973



Monday, August 6, 2012

Senegalese twists







These twists i think are about 3 weeks old, and i did them myself :) yay!. I made up some method of getting them this long because i could not find any video on how to get them this length. I used the pulling method in order to get the ends the way they are.

3 comments:

  1. I love your twist!
    I'm planning to get mine in a few weeks, they look great on you, and nice blog hun! ;)

    -Bria
    briathebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Very nice pic collection. If you have such type of Senegalese twists wigs you can flaunt your hairstyle anywhere without hesitation. We have also a wide range of senegalese twist available for sale. Explore our latest arrival at Mai Braided Wigs.

    ReplyDelete